PlentyGoodRoom’s Data Privacy Statement
Please note: This English data privacy statement has been translated by a non-native speaker and non-professional on legal topics. If you need clarification, please contact us via the Data Protection contact form ; we are happy to answer your questions.
Privacy and protection of your personal data is our objective. We have implemented the principles of „data reduction and data economy“ through-out our website. Consequently, we will only store personal data which are necessary to operate this site.
Storing and processing of personal data is needed, e.g.
- If you want to contact us (e.g.by using the contact form)
- To investigate on operational errors or detect and fight attacks (i.e. IP addresses are needed)
As a consequence, we do NOT
- Perform user tracking or visitor analysis
- Use social media plug-ins
If you want to give feedback or suggestions to improve our website, please contact us directly by using the Webmaster contact form; due to a lack of data collection, we may not be able to identify opportunities for improvement.
In case to contact us via the contact form, your personal data will only be stored for the purpose of getting in contact with you. We will not pass-on your personal data to any third party.
Data Information and Deletion Requests
You may contact us requesting information on collecting, processing, or usage of your personal data. You may ask us to correct, block, or delete your data. All of this can only be done in case no legal obligation mandates storing the data.
For technical reasons, your internet browser provides the following data to us or our web space provider (so called “server logs”):
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Website you visited before (referrer URL)
- Pages you are viewing on our site
- Date and time of your visit
- Your IP address
This data is needed to investigate on operational errors or cyber attacks.
Our web space provider (1&1) keeps the full IP address (4 bytes) of your visit for 7 days, then the last byte is deleted. As a consequence, after 7 days your visit cannot be mapped to your IP address.
We offer email and Contact forms as communication channel. The personal data you provide will only be used for the purpose of contacting you and answering your request. We will not share your personal data with any third party.
Comments and Guest Book
The guest book and the feature to comment on articles or posts have been disabled on this site. Nevertheless, we are looking forward to hear from you via the Contact forms.
Social Media Plug-ins
We are not using any social media plug-ins on our website.
- Datenschutzerklärung von eRecht24, dem Portal zum Internetrecht von Rechtsanwalt Sören Siebert.
- Anwaltskanzlei Weiß & Partner Datenschutzerklärung: Cookies, Serverdaten, Kontaktmöglichkeit, Kommentarmöglichkeit, Auskunft, Wiederruf, Löschung.